Monday, November 24, 2008

NaNoWriMo Day 24 - 43,008 words

Yes, I am still trucking.
......................

“What’s going on?” Callista asked.

            “Thaddeus, Orion, and I are going to go see what’s going on down there.  To do that, we have to transform.”

            Callista looked across the forest at the rising column of smoke.  “Can I go with you?”

            Gram cocked his head to the side.  “How?  By riding on me?”

            She had not thought about that.  It did seem disrespectful to ride on someone’s back.  She imagined putting a harness on a werewolf, perhaps a bit and a blanket.  Callista Grey: Werewolf Rider.  She started giggling.  Gram frowned at her.  “I’m sorry,” she said.  “This is no time for giggles.”


Comments:
I like the name Orion. Sounds like you have a good team of characters by now. Only 6992 words to go!!!

Go go go!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]