Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Nanowrimo Day 5 - 8,555

The trio walked across the parking lot together. Callista commented on the name of the motel. "Field Ham Inn is an unusual name, Mr. Scoob."

"Scoob. It's just Scoob." he replied. "I found a ham in that field over there." He waved absently toward a scraggly field behind the motel. "Spiral cut, smoked ham. With a maple glaze. One of the best days of my life."

Callista struggled not to laugh, to cackle wildy in the parking lot. The hour was late in this strange land. "Oh, my. That was quite a find," she managed to say after mastering herself.


Comments:
Field Ham Inn sounds like a romantic place indeed.

I am curious to who this trio walking across the lot consist of!

(the sentence above is about as badly written as 85% of my story!!!)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]