Monday, September 26, 2005

Dust!


This is what happens when you take a picture at night using a flash in a field that hasn't gotten any rain in about a month and 60,000 people are walking around on it. That's right, the strange haze is the flash reflecting off of the dust, which hung in a layer about 15 feet high at the end of the day and looked almost like fog. Except it was dust. I wished I had a bandana or a painter's mask to put over my face! Most of the time you didn't notice, though, because you were rocking so hard. And drinking lots and lots of water. You know, because of the heat.

Comments:
You've done a really nice job with your blog

I also have a shampoo for oily hair site/blog that I think you'd find interesting.

Give it a look when you get a moment
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]