Monday, September 26, 2005

The festival at dusk.


Dusk is a beautiful time at the Austin City Limits music festival. This dusky picture was taken as we sat on the ground on a blanket waiting for Blues Traveller to play. Why is dusk so nice? Because that's when it stops being A FREAKING 105 DEGREES!!!

The last day of the festival was the hottest day of the year, with the temperature hovering between 107-108 degrees, and not a cloud in sight. We huddled under a tiny umbrella all day, and I got heat exhaustion! I had a fever of 102, muscle and joint aches, and a headache! All from the heat! Man! I didn't even know until I got home because I was rocking so hard!

Comments:
Dude, I got heat exhaustion so bad last year that I barfed. I totally want to go next year, though, and hopefully NOT barf, but enjoy the happy concertness.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]